UK2000 Scenery Forum
January 22, 2017, 12:14:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Flashing vehicle appearing above cockpit?  (Read 1487 times)
Gregory Wills

« on: April 17, 2016, 08:45:33 PM »

Hi everyone!  Grin

Got a bit of a weird problem. When I'm moving around Gatwick (and Heathrow for that matter, but seems worse at Gatwick) whether it be taxiing, takeoff, landing or slew mode I occasionally get what appears to be a flashing vehicle (or a set of wheels) appear very briefly just at the top of the virtual cockpit. Doesn't seem to happen in exterior views.

Here's a brief video showing what's happening: https://youtu.be/Xj0riyqwilQ

This is occurring in Prepar3D v3.2, with UK2000 Gatwick v3 and Heathrow v3, FTX England, FTX Global

Just wondering if anybody knew what was causing this. Huh

Many thanks,
Greg Wills
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 08:48:03 PM by Gregory Wills » Logged
Gary Summons
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 08:06:29 AM »

I never seen it myself, and I've not had any other reports, I'm wondering if your FS has a overload bug or something else that is temporary messing up the display engine, very hard to know what it is.

Gregory Wills

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 07:32:39 PM »

Thanks for your reply Gary.

Yeah, it's very weird. I've tested it over the past couple of days and can't identify the cause. I only have Orbx FTX Global and England, EZDOK, GSX, AS Airbus and a few airports installed so I'd be surprised if it's overloaded.

I've tried default aircraft, disabling my other add-ons, locking/unlocking the framerate, enabling/disabling VSync and GSync, reinstalling the scenery, trying different animation timers in the options, messing with various settings in P3D, fresh CFG file, reinstalling graphics drivers etc. No joy. Cry

Just seen it at Stansted too.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 09:16:55 PM by Gregory Wills » Logged
Aaron Brand

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 01:00:05 PM »

Just having a chat with a friend and we both have this issue at Gatwick.  I was flying the Trike a few months back at night, testing some changes i made to FTX lights and saw the landing gear.  I will see if I can reproduce it.

Aaron
-oOo-
Rob Jones

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 08:13:44 AM »

I had this recently at a freeware Palermo, so possibly not UK2000 related.

Rob.
Gregory Moore

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 09:40:07 PM »

I get the same thing. As I fly away from Gatwick it gos away
Dan Smart

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 03:19:36 PM »

I had this problem too, try turning off the animated vehicles in the options config
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: