UK2000 Scenery Forum
July 28, 2017, 12:50:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Static aircraft missing EGSS  (Read 1375 times)
Richard Broughton

« on: November 21, 2016, 09:27:04 PM »

Hello Gary,

P3D v3.4 installed and amongst other issues, although not UK2000Scenery related by any means other than I have EGSS loaded with the Duke Turbine and I appear to be on my own there, i.e. no static A/C.
Scenery Complexity is set to Extremely Dense and VFR  vol2 P3D has EGSS unticked.

I've flown to EGJJ and EGTE so far and all statics are there so Im a bit confused as why the orange livery is missing about the place.

Appreciate your help on this.

Regards,

Richard.
Richard Broughton

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 09:32:30 PM »

Can I just add to my previous. Just moved the Dukey to EGKK and it's like a ghost town there too.
Richard Broughton

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 09:42:28 PM »

Sorry to be a pain but I've just checked EGJJ and that's devoid of statics.
All Extremes I have statics enabled so I don't know why this has happened.

Crazy!
Christopher Low
BETA Tester

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 10:13:06 PM »

Do you have the latest version of the Common Library installed?

Gary Summons
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 08:31:26 AM »

Yes, all Static models are in the UK2000 common Library, so it must be active to see them.

Richard Broughton

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 09:35:56 AM »

As usual, Gary, you're absolutely right.

I'd moved the Common library yesterday to below the GenX after unticking some scenery and reduce the risk of VAS OOM's and I've unticked the library in error.
Stupid of me! Angry

Sorry to have taken up your time.

Regards,

Richard.
Jon Wornham

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2016, 01:01:02 AM »

I noticed this problem today after installing 5 new UK2000 airports (thanks for the sale Gary!).  I suspect that the static aircraft had been missing from my old ones sometime before that but I only noticed when checking the new airports.   I couldn't put my thumb on it to start with but eventually noticed that I had 2 copies of the UK2000 Common Libraries installed.  Not too sure how that happened but the one that was active (and in the correct location) was an older FSX one and the P3D one was way down the scenery list and not active.  Removed the FSX one and promoted the P3D one to the correct location just under the UK2000 airports, activated it and all the static aircraft are there again!  I have both FSX and P3D installed and had used some FSX scenery in P3D by just referencing it via the P3D Scenery Library, which may have been the problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: