UK2000 Scenery Forum
May 29, 2017, 03:02:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Playsims DVD version support  (Read 497 times)
Gary Summons
Administrator

« on: January 01, 2017, 09:47:18 AM »

As I have said previously, 2 months ago.

As of 1st January 2017. UK2000 Scenery can no longer give free updates and discounts for the old DVD versions.  This applies to the Xtreme range and VFR Airfields. Playsims Stoped trading in early 2015. I thought that would be the end of the DVD version. Using a publisher did not work out well for me, I'm glad it came to an end.

These products continue to sold by there associate company Flightstore, they are also resold, lost, copied and resold again on ebay ect and  I receive nothing from these sales. My generosity has to stop at some point, so 5 years of free updates and Discounts has ended.

If you have a DVD version of the Xtreme airport of VFR Airfields, then this is your product. You purchased a DVD and the data on it,  you did not buy a future version or future update. If you lose the DVD then I cant replace your product, if you have not registered by the 1st, then sorry but you are too late.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 09:07:55 AM by Gary Summons » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: