UK2000 Scenery Forum
April 29, 2017, 07:28:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Airlines parking at cargo area.  (Read 188 times)
Stephen Whiterod

« on: April 12, 2017, 08:17:41 AM »

Hi Gary, I have been using the new Ultimate Traffic Live program for the last week or so, I noticed that I am getting normal airlines parking at the cargo area, is this something caused by the AFCAD? If it is could you tell me how to correct it please?

Thanks

Gary Summons
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 10:43:58 AM »

Depends what AFCAD your using. If you using the 'GEN' (that one is  installed and used if you use the Static aircraft option), then yes some AI will park there. If you using the 'TRM' version (NO static option), then most airlines should be in the correct place.

Stephen Whiterod

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 08:12:02 AM »

Hi Gary, I am using EGKK_AFX_UK2KxTRM.bgl which was from the sticky at the top of this Gatwick page

Gary Summons
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 12:27:05 PM »

As far as I'm aware the current Gatwick has airlines codes and has been used for many years. So I dont know why your AI are not using them, they should do.

Stephen Whiterod

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 04:57:23 AM »

I think it might be that the cargo area has EZY, VIR and a couple of other airline codes designated for those cargo spots, I used ADE to modify the afcad so those spots are only available to UPS which I don't have, that seems to have fixed it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: