UK2000 Scenery Forum
September 22, 2017, 08:36:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: All Products now for compatible with Prepar3D V4

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting rid of RWY 27R/8L and Southend/Bournemouth ATC  (Read 572 times)
Graham Lloyd

« on: April 24, 2017, 01:09:48 PM »

I've searched the forum but can't find these anywhere ...

Is there anyway of removing 27R/8L as active runways at EGKK?

And on any flight coming into or out of EGKK - I somehow end up recieving ATIS messages from either Southend or Bournemouth which actually block me from "speaking" to EGKK and has resulted in IFR being cancelled due to no reply??

Thanks in anticipation of your help!
Stephen Whiterod

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 05:18:35 AM »

I have the same problem with the ATC.

Gary Summons
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 07:59:53 AM »

26R/8L has never been used as an active runway in our scenery ever since the first Gatwick in 2003. If yours is active then the product is not installed correctly and/or your FS is not reading our AFCAD file. Make sure Gatwick Xtreme is at the top of your scenery library and you have removed other product AFCAD files for Gatwick (including AI addons, that often have a Gatwick AFCAD file)

The only way to remove the Southend and Bournemouth ATIS is be changing its AFCAD, it not something you include with a Gatwick product as it will alter other airports, and that's big no no. The problem is with the sim itself in that it allows multiple airports on the same freq to be received at the time and strength.

You can do it yourself but using the freeware ADE program , load up the other airports AFCAD, remove its ATIS (or change to another fictional ATIS) and compile back.

Christopher Low
BETA Tester

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 08:48:41 AM »

The ATIS frequency for EGHH Bournemouth should be 133.725.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 08:55:39 AM by Christopher Low » Logged

Graham Lloyd

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 02:06:04 PM »

Many thanks - I'll check for other AFCADS ... but is it possible to easily edit the Bournemouth frequencies?
Christopher Low
BETA Tester

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2017, 06:51:59 PM »

It is very easy if you use Airport Design Editor. You would only need to select COMMS from the LISTS menu (when you have loaded the Bournemouth AFD file), change the ATIS frequency, and SAVE.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: