UK2000 Scenery Forum
November 21, 2017, 12:51:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: All Products now for compatible with Prepar3D V4

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ground routes  (Read 681 times)
Steve Atkinson

« on: September 03, 2017, 08:30:33 AM »

Hi There,

Great to see that X-plane is getting some UK airports, l will be buying some of these.

One question l have is, do they come with ground routes ??.

Regards

Steve   
Matt Cox
Material Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 08:54:11 AM »

Hi Steve,

Ground routes are something I have to remove at first from the conversion as the software doesn't like how it has been converted. Once I start updating all the sceneries to add new features, this will then be added Smiley
Steve Atkinson

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 09:59:51 PM »

Hi Matt,

Thank you for the update, look forward to seeing all of the UK2000 airports converted to X-plane.  Smiley

Regards

Steve
WT3 Beta tester
Karsten Schubert

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 07:20:02 PM »

Understandable, but I think this problem should be escalated. Donīt forget X-Plane now gets quite a lot of airports and for the static aircrafts, AI aircrafts, X-Life and World Traffic 3 support these resources are a necessity. Most airport creators now take special care of it. If I tahe JustSims Riga, Aerosofts Berlin Tegel and so on. If I have static aircrafts turned on, there are immediately static planes and if you start World Traffic 3 you have to take care, that you donīt collide with other planes. But Stanstedt...a totally dead airfield.
Matt Cox
Material Moderator

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2017, 12:07:19 AM »

Hi Karsten,

I have been looking at ground routes this week and the conversion makes the ground routes a massive mess - So I have to completely redo them from the ground up.

Also, I don't own any third party traffic addons so it is hard for me to judge how the traffic works once ground routes are implemented.

This will eventually come. Developing is a customer waiting game sometimes and I know it is hard  Wink

« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 12:08:53 AM by Matt Cox » Logged
Christopher Low
BETA Tester

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2017, 08:13:47 AM »

Yes, and it is worth noting that X-Plane versions of Gary's airports were not even on the radar until a relatively short time ago. Matt is rattling through the list at a rapid pace, so please bear with him!

Alan Turville

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2017, 07:45:17 PM »

Ive had a look at the Xplane demo and I thought WOW, so its looking like my next sim. Hope someone developes a good A320 for this and I'm go go go. So any airports for X-Plane will be ace
Matt Cox
Material Moderator

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2017, 08:50:36 PM »

Have a look at the FF A320 Alan, it's in beta at the moment to the public (first 1000 selection). It's study level and will be released soon  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: