UK2000 Scenery Forum
October 20, 2017, 10:47:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Disable FTX AEC for UK2000 airports

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ill fitting jetways.  (Read 140 times)
Richard Smith

« on: October 08, 2017, 09:46:58 AM »

Hi, the jetway always sits too low, this is at the heavy gate.

* uk2000bug4.jpg (475.44 KB, 1642x1026 - viewed 54 times.)
Gary Summons
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 08:25:03 AM »

The Jetway uses the FS inbuild default Jetway system and uses the aircraft door location as the target. If works fine for all default aircraft, so your addon aircraft may have fault in its door location parameter or be beyond the range of the system(too high maybe). Use a default aircraft to test this out the Jetway.

Unfortunately I'm not able to change the programming of the default Jetway system as its is hard coded. I am hoping to use the SODE Jetway system next year to replace them.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 08:44:48 AM by Gary Summons » Logged

Richard Smith

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 07:38:24 PM »

The Jetway uses the FS inbuild default Jetway system and uses the aircraft door location as the target. If works fine for all default aircraft, so your addon aircraft may have fault in its door location parameter or be beyond the range of the system(too high maybe). Use a default aircraft to test this out the Jetway.

Unfortunately I'm not able to change the programming of the default Jetway system as its is hard coded. I am hoping to use the SODE Jetway system next year to replace them.

I tested on a default 737 and it fitted fine, like you say it could either be the addon aircraft or out of it's range, at another airport (Not UK2000) the jet way sits too high instead.  Undecided

I look forward to the sode upgrade. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: