UK2000 Scenery Forum
December 15, 2017, 04:31:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Xmas Sale Now On!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing Gatwick Xtreme XP  (Read 433 times)
Matt Cox
Material Moderator

« on: November 19, 2017, 11:36:57 AM »

Now... I know this is early but I want to start wrapping things up for 2017 as I am going away for Christmas and New Year. So this will be the final announcement from me for this year...

First, I would like to say thank you for the tremendous support over the last 6/7 months since the first X-Plane release. The positive comments are a real motivation and inspiration for me to make this scenery better and better as time goes on.

Secondly, I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from me. I know it's early but like I said, I am going away and won't be able to post or announce anything until January. So wrap up warm and enjoy  Wink .

And finally, the last announcement of 2017 for the X-Plane range...

Announcing Gatwick Xtreme X-Plane Edition

I'm really hitting this scenery on the head when it comes to features that I know people like in X-Plane that I haven't featured in any other sceneries yet. So here's some:

Custom Light fx's and halo's.
Custom Taxiways so you can see the stand you are selecting in the UI.
Ground routes for AI
Highly detailed Jetway textures
Physical Based Rendering on terminal windows

There could also be more to come in the future.

So, all in all we have, custom taxiways, custom buildings, custom spill lights, custom taxi routes, custom taxiway edge grass and much more...

All for 16.99.

I'll leave you all with a few screenshots but please bear in mind, this is very early W.I.P so please ignore any bugs you may see.

And again, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Ian Smith2

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 02:01:31 PM »

Compliments of the season Matt
have a good break

Ian S
Steve Atkinson

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 11:04:04 PM »

Hi Matt,

This is one of two main airports l am waiting for, l won't mention the name of the other airport. But it's the big one Wink.
Really looking forward to this airport coming out, graphics look great.

Keep the good work up.

Have a Great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Regards

Steve

Matt Cox
Material Moderator

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 10:38:34 PM »

Thanks Ian and Steve.

Both have a good Christmas and New Year  Grin
Alex Beavil

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 04:10:48 PM »

Now that's more like it. Birmingham and Aberdeen are all well and good, but now we're getting really down to business. I've been waiting for this since I heard the FSX version was coming months ago. Finally we'll be able to deprecate the incomplete Gatwick from some competing operator!
Peter Dowd

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 09:30:43 AM »

Matt!
You have literally made my year with this announcement! The work you are doing bringing these airfields to Xplane is truly appreciated, and your hard work is clearly reflected in the quality! Have a much deserved happy Xmas mate!
Pete
Ted Porter

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 06:33:31 PM »

Hi Matt,

This looks like it is going to be a real masterpiece - Can't Wait - Thanks  Cheesy

BTW - I Think I can see my house in one of the shots  Grin

Regards,

Ted.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 06:39:14 PM by Ted Porter » Logged

Gatwick Flight Simulation Group  http://www.gatwick-fsg.org.uk   -   Affinity Mask Calculator http://www.gatwick-fsg.org.uk/affinitymask.aspx?SubMenuItem=hardware
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: