UK2000 Scenery Forum
December 15, 2017, 04:32:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Xmas Sale Now On!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK2000 VFR Airfields Vol 2 - EGNX  (Read 141 times)
Clive Dodd

« on: November 27, 2017, 02:58:49 PM »

I have EGNX on a Plateau with runways, taxiways and parking areas but with the surrounding ground sunken. I had a look at Orbx AEC and there is not an entry for this field or an altitude fix in the world scenery folder so there is something else not right. The height is 92.270 meters for the runways and starts etc which I presume is the default. I have FTX England/Wales/Scotland, FTX Vector and Global, also for good measure I have Pilots 2010 mesh so things are not simple. I have sent for a dvd from Pilots that is supposed to help in flattening but not arrived yet and I don't know if this is going to be the answer anyway. I am using FSX (not got p3D yet) my OS is Windows 7 Ultimate. So has anyone any idea's as to why there is this problem?

Thanks

Clive Embarrassed
Clive Dodd

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 04:13:49 PM »

I turned off FTX England and Wales and all went back to normal, so it's FTX causing the problem. There is no AEC entry for EGNX so how can I use FTX UK and UK2000 EGNX. Sorry I am hopeless with scenery stuff.

Clive
Gary Summons
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 09:31:30 AM »

I dont have FTX England installed currently, but following the logic of the Gatwick post

"ADE_FTX_ENG_EGKK.bgl
ADE_FTX_ENG_EGKK_CVX.bgl
ADE_FTX_ENG_EGKK_objects.bgl
FTX_ENG_EGKK_objects.bgl
ADE_FTX_ENG_EGKK_GP.bgl"

Look for these FTX files, but with the code 'EGNX' Move them to a backup, or rename to .OFF and see if that helps

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: