UK2000 Scenery Forum
December 15, 2017, 04:29:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Xmas Sale Now On!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Disable ORBX Eu England Ratcliff power station.  (Read 160 times)
Richard Smith

« on: November 27, 2017, 07:35:53 PM »

Hi got a little problem.

I've had East Midlands Extreme for awhile now and I've always liked Seeing Ratcliffe Power station in the distance, however since installing Orbx Eu England pack it has installed it's own version of Ratcliffe (Which looks like absolute crap), I need to know how to disable it so it wont clash with the superior UK2000 one.

(I'm too scared to ask on the Orbx forum in case they ban me.)
George Davison
Assistant Designer

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 09:08:50 PM »

(I'm too scared to ask on the Orbx forum in case they ban me.)

Grin Grin Grin

Gary Summons
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 09:28:37 AM »

I dont currently have FTX England installed,( I should do at the weekend) so if some one has this and know what file the FTX Power station is please let Richard know.

Richard Smith

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 11:21:02 AM »

HI, Sorry but I've since managed to find a way, on this thread they made an exclude file https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/66999-ratcliffe-on-soar-power-station-egnx/?tab=comments#comment-614875 simply download the link that Holger Sandmann provides in post number 5 and drop it into the UK2000 East Midlands Extreme scenery folder and it stops the Orbx Ratcliffe from spawning.

Also Orbx are having a 45% sale until the end of the year so if you want Eu England or any other stuff get it now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: