UK2000 Scenery Forum
December 15, 2017, 04:27:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Xmas Sale Now On!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EGKK v3.3 for p3d v3  (Read 119 times)
Charles Bruce

« on: November 28, 2017, 12:18:55 PM »

I have p3d v4 installed and installed the heathrow p3d v4 version all ok with the latest common library 3.48 which is just below it

I then installed Gatwick into the documents/p3d addons folder and pointed the scenery library to this

But for some reason the Heathrow and its common library entry in the scenery library (at priorities 1 and 2 respectively) are greyed out (but still selected), when I say greyed out I mean their priority cannot be moved up or down, so I cannot move the common library below gatwick (which is at priority 3).

Should the heathrow and common library be greyed out like this and, if so, should I install another common library for gatwick (to put below gatwick)?

Best
Charles
Norman Dean
AFCAD Designer

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 07:24:58 PM »

Hi Charles if you are using the P3D addons method of scenery installation the entry in the scenery library will always be greyed out and it cannot be edited. It isn't necessary in P3D v4 nor is it necessary to have the common library below the UK2K sceneries.

By the way, if you have P3D v4 why are you installing the version of Gatwick Xtreme for P3D v3? If you use the installer with the v4 version it will insert the scenery entries in the correct place for you.

Gary Summons
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 08:44:50 AM »

V3 of Gatwick will normally crash out in P3DV4, you need to use V4 of Gatwick

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: