UK2000 Scenery Forum
December 15, 2017, 04:35:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Xmas Sale Now On!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jersey Extreme in P3D v4.1 airport elevations all over the place  (Read 117 times)
DAVID HACK

« on: November 30, 2017, 07:08:40 PM »

I have several of your Xtreme airports and all work well ,except one ,Jersey. The elevations are completely haywire, the aprons and runway is on one level and the airport buildings on another (it looks like the buildings are about 20 feet higher. Have you had this problem reported before ,and do you know what might cause it please? Thanks, David Hack
Joe Park

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 07:37:21 PM »

Hi David,

If you have Orbx installed, you may like to read this post. Its a sticky post at top of forum

The new FTX-ENG update came out today that includes Jersey.  However, as you can see the elevations are out meaning that the airport buildings are suspended in the air.
I have de-activated the usual 2 EGJJ files in the D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_05_SCENERY\scenery folder.
I also ran the ORBX vector AEC tool, though there was no mention of EGJJ in this.
Any ideas?

**EDIT**

It has been sorted now, thanks to excellent and prompt support from Richard Bui at ORBX.

Go to \Scenery\World\Scenery from the root directory and rename ADE_FTX_ENG_EGJJ_elevation_adjustment.BGL to ADE_FTX_ENG_EGJJ_elevation_adjustment.old

It's an AEC file that the Vector AEC tool doesn't know is there!

DAVID HACK

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 07:44:07 PM »

Hi JO,Many thanks mate, problem now solved.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: