UK2000 Scenery Forum
February 18, 2018, 05:03:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming Airports  (Read 836 times)
Willie Goldie

« on: December 20, 2017, 06:00:14 PM »

Hi,

I changed from Fsx to Xplane some time ago, even although I had a large number of airports for Fsx.

Having been perusing the forums and watching the list of upcoming airports being designed for Fsx with a relatively loose date of when they should be available, can someone please give us OS X users using Xplane an idea of what airports we can expect together with a fairly general idea of when to expect them?

One other question if I may, as Fsx airports are updated on a fairly regular basis, can we expect the same to hold for Xplane airports?

Thanks in advance.
Gary Summons
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 09:05:33 AM »

No that will depend on if Matt wants to do this, I cant garrentee that will happen.

Matt Cox
Material Moderator

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 03:19:19 PM »

Hi,

I changed from Fsx to Xplane some time ago, even although I had a large number of airports for Fsx.

Having been perusing the forums and watching the list of upcoming airports being designed for Fsx with a relatively loose date of when they should be available, can someone please give us OS X users using Xplane an idea of what airports we can expect together with a fairly general idea of when to expect them?

One other question if I may, as Fsx airports are updated on a fairly regular basis, can we expect the same to hold for Xplane airports?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Willie,

The airports for X-Plane are chosen at random (1 or 2 at a time). So I have no way of knowing what is next until I randomly decide.

The updates for X-Plane will only be made if the change to an airport in FSX is largely significant and relevant to X-Plane.

Thanks,

Matt
Willie Goldie

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 08:41:07 PM »

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the response. Sounds great and I for one will be looking forward to purchase whatever comes along.

So far, Iíve used Stanstead, Aberdeen, Manchester & Birmingham. Hope to get a flight to Prestwick soon and canít fault any of your scenery so far.

Iíve been really impressed with your sceneries and hope you keep up the great work.

Happy New Year to you and everyone at UK2000.
Keith Moore

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 08:42:47 PM »

Is there any chance of Heathrow being converted for X-Plane 11?
Matt Cox
Material Moderator

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 08:55:19 AM »

Hi Keith,

All sceneries will be converted to X-Plane however, there is no timeline for what is next etc.

Thanks,

Matt
Keith Moore

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 05:04:54 PM »

Hi Keith,

All sceneries will be converted to X-Plane however, there is no timeline for what is next etc.

Thanks,

Matt

Thanks for the reply Matt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: