UK2000 Scenery Forum
February 24, 2018, 02:03:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: stands missing  (Read 192 times)
Frank mooijer

« on: February 04, 2018, 07:55:17 PM »

i have lots of problems with the gatwick scenery since i have downloaded it. When i start FSX select gatwick and than choose runway/starting position i can't find some gates and when I am in the flight than I see gates that i could not find when i choose a runway/starting position.  problem two is the GSX Sound when I am ONLINE on the Vatsim network GSX sounds are all the time faltering.

i hope someone can help me with this problem.

Frank

« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 06:04:36 PM by Frank mooijer » Logged
Gary Summons
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 09:06:09 AM »

It's Static aircraft stand you dont have, and that it's perferctly normal. AI cant park on top of static.

Frank mooijer

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 09:42:13 AM »

Thank you that problem is fixed ,but I have only now problem with the gsx sound when i go online on the vatsim network. That is only when I am parked at gatwick.
Christopher Low
BETA Tester

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 09:44:07 AM »

Frank,

What Gary means is that you are using the Static Aircraft option. If you want all of the gates to be available, then you need to use the AI option. If you want the AI option, then you need to deselect the Static Aircraft in the Options Utility. If you have tried to do this already, then go to your UK2000 Gatwick Xtreme/Scenery folder, and check to see which AFD file is installed. They are as follows....

Static Aircraft option - EGKK_AFX_UK2xGEN
AI option - EGKK_AFX_UK2xTRM

You would need the TRM option. If it is not here, just copy it across from the UK2000 Gatwick Xtreme/Options folder to your UK2000 Gatwick Xtreme/Scenery folder (and remove the EGKK_AFX_UK2xGEN file).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: