UK2000 Scenery Forum
February 18, 2018, 05:13:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultimate Traffic Live - No Jet2  (Read 118 times)
Paul Kirby

« on: February 12, 2018, 03:03:43 PM »

I am using UT Live, set at 100% but I seem to have no jet 2 aircraft at Leeds or Manchester.
According to a search in UT Live Menus Jet2 aircraft are present, Im wondering if its an AFCAD problem as I am using the UK2000 AFCADs with no statics.

Setup: P3dV4.1, UK2000 Airports, Orbx EU and UT Live totally clean install.
Christopher Low
BETA Tester

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 04:53:37 PM »

Jet2 schedules may be present in UT Live, but does the software actually include any Jet2 repaints? That was always the problem with Ultimate Traffic 2. So many repaints were missing that airports looked almost empty at times until I used PowerPack to add missing repaints and airlines manually (a LOT of hard work, and that was only the UK and Ireland). It would have been a nightmare if I had wanted to upgrade the entire world.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 04:55:21 PM by Christopher Low » Logged

Paul Kirby

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 06:39:42 PM »

Hi Chris

Thanks for your reply

This is perhaps my misunderstanding I just presumed if the flight schedule was there then the aircraft would be. Iím a little disappointed with that. But Iím happy to investigate further. I will have to research which aircraft and liveries are included and then how to add extra airlines etc
Any assistance or any advise would be gratefully received

Thanks
Richard Broughton

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 09:09:53 PM »

Hi Paul,

I too am a newbie to UTL or any Ultimate Traffic software, and there seems to be issues abounding with it judging from a glance at the forum.

Bit annoying really as I'd hoped for more in the way of assistance with the fundamentals.

Regards,

Richard.

Paul Kirby

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 07:56:40 PM »

See the posting I made in the LCY section of this forum which may help explain missing aircraft with UT Live
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: